Gram & Dunn
Score | 9 out of 10
- Chicken and waffles! By far the best item on the menu.
- The twisted bread is a really good option for an appetizer.
- Balanced ambiance. Not night club loud and not awkwardly quiet.
- Great cocktail selection. Known for their "Smoking Dun".
- Menu has a nice variety of options for everyone at the table. Gluten free options also available.
- Service was overall on point. We had a group of 10 and they seated us right away.
- Interior design is subtle fits the theme of the restaurant very well.
- Men's bathroom is always clean. A lot of thought went into the interior design and I highly respect that.
- Locally sourced food.
- The sauce on the shrimp and grits was a little too salty.
- Need to add more items to the menu.
The Smoking Dun | Templeton rye, Rothman & Winter Orchard cherry, hickory smoked ice, rosemary, lemon
The Ginger Rogers | Tanqueray gin, mint, lime, ginger beer
The Ocho Petalos | Tequila Ocho plata, crème de violette, absinthe, orange bitters, lemon oil
Basil Smash | Grey Goose La Poire, St. Germain, lemon, basil
Oysters on the Half Shell | 1/2 dozen ginger-jalapeño-lime mignonette
Not-So-Standard Potato Chips | parmesan, sauce ight: gochu-jang mayo, gold sauce, smoked romesco
Twisted Bread | green dirt farm cheese, berry jam
Hokkaido Scallops | seared, smoked anaheim cream, toasted walnut, cauli ower
Shrimp & Grit | blackened, jalapeño avocado gravy
Chicken & Waffles | honey butter, texas pete, maple syrup
Double Pork Chop | breaded, creamed brussels sprouts, house-smoked bacon, pork jus
Hanger Steak | roasted new potatoes, grilled oyster mushroom, salsa verde, arugula salad
Gram & Dun Bar | chocolate mousse, ganache, peanut nougat,
salted caramel, pretzel, peanut butter cup ice cream
Black Forest | Patrón XO, Rothman & Winter cherry, Luxardo maraschino, walnut liqueur, chocolate